Changing to a new cloud-based accounting system can reap massive benefits for your business, but we understand that making the transition while maintaining the integrity of your data can seem like an overwhelming prospect
Whitegate can offer you the expertise needed to make this change with minimal disruption and all the support and training you need both throughout and after the switch.
With over 28 years of experience in accounting systems, you can trust Whitegate to manage your accountancy software switch.
We can support you and your organisation with:
- Making the right decision when it comes to choosing an accounting software solution
- Implementation of the accounting software
- Project managing the transition from one software platform to another
- Guiding you with the timescales, producing a Gantt Chart to detail the migration process
- Managing the change process so the migration is run smoothly
- Controlling and backing up the business data so that it is safe and secure
- Providing you with training on the accounting software to enable users to perform at a high level of competence
- Provide you with ongoing accounting and technical support
Support with the transition to 'Making Tax Digital for Vat'
Making Tax Digital for VAT (MTD for VAT) is set to come into effect from 1 April 2019 for businesses which have a taxable turnover for above the VAT registration threshold (currently £85,000). This new legislation will mean that businesses will be required to maintain digital records and submit VAT returns using their accounting software.
If your business falls into the category that must comply with MTD but you're unsure how to transition to this new system, Whitegate can help. We can provide consulting services to help you with the changeover, whether you need a small amount of input or and expert to manage the entire transition project. With Whitegate's support you can rest assured that your company is set up to be compliant with MTD so that you can focus on running your business.